MD PhD, Professor of Pediatrics and specialist in pediatric gastroenterology, food allergy and nutrition, University Federico II (Naples, Italy)
Chief of the Pediatric Allergy Program at the Department of Translational Medical Science and founder of the ImmunoNutritionLab at CEINGE Advanced Biotechnologies and Member of the Advisory Board of the European Laboratory for the Investigation of Food Induced Diseases at the University of Naples Federico II, Naples, Italy.
Member of many national and international scientific societies:
- Italian Society of Pediatrics
- Italian Society of Pediatric Gastroenterology Hepatology and Nutrition. Vice-president (2008-2012) and Chief of the food-induced diseases working group (from 2014)
- Italian Society of Pediatric Allergy and Immunology
- Italian Society of Infectious Diseases
- Italian Society of Pediatric Research
- European Academy of Allergy and Clinical Immunology. Member of the ImmunoNutritrion Working Group.
- European Society for Pediatric Gastroenterology Hepatology and Nutrition. Member of the Probiotics working group.
Founder and member of the Advisory Board of the Task Force on Microbiome Studies of the University of Naples Federico II.